This is how we protect your personal data
On May 25, 2018, the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will be introduced throughout the EU. The new regulations replace the Personal Data Act and tighten the requirements for how companies may process your personal data.
That you as our customer feel safe when you submit your personal information to us is something we at FINDRS value highly.
Questions; Contacting Company; Reporting Violations.
M. Bechs Alle 23
We are committed to resolving any complaints about our collection or use of your Personal Data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this Policy or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can and in any event, within 45 days. We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention; however, if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority.
Information You Provide to Us.
- We collect information that you enter on our Site or otherwise provide to us, including when you make a purchase from us or otherwise contact us. The type of information that we collect from you depends on your interaction with our Site and your use of our Services, but may include your: full name, mailing address, billing address, telephone number, email address, payment information (for purchases), location data, and any other information that you choose to provide.
- If you make a purchase from us, you will be required to provide a credit or debit card number and related financial information (such as CVV, expiration date, and billing address), or other payment information (such as via MasterCard or VISA) depending on the form of payment you choose. We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions regarding the information we collect to protect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, in accordance with industry best practices and applicable laws, including encryption both during transmission and at rest.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
Information We Collect Automatically.
Type of personal data we collect
When you become a member of the FINDRS network, we collect your e-mail address so you always can restore your DeLights if the phone is lost.
Information about your bikes and DeLights
We also store data when you create new bikes and add DeLights to them.
- GPS location of your parked bike
- GPS location of missing bikes spotted by your phone
- Battery status on your DeLights
- Which phone and OS you are using
- Your unique device ID
What we use personal data for
We collect these data on our servers to provide the needed information about:
- Where your bike has been parked
- Where other missing bikes has been spotted
- What the current battery status is
- General Use.
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Site and Services;
- provide the Services you request;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site and Services;
- send you a welcome email to verify ownership of the email address provided when your Account was created;
- send you administrative email notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
In order for us to process your data, one of the following legal bases must be met:
- Necessary to fulfill the contract with you.
- Necessary to fulfill a legal obligation for Loopia.
- The processing lies in both your and Loopia’s interest.
- Consent from you for that particular processing.
In order for us to provide our services to you, we need to process your personal data. Below you will find information about what we use your data for, and the legal basis each processing is supported by.
Provision of services
We process personal data to identify you as a customer and to manage and deliver the services you ordered and subscribe to. As well as personal data required to handle billing and payments of the services you use.
Legal basis: Necessary to fulfill contract.
Communication and support
We may use personal information from previous communication between you and us in order to provide better assistance.
We use your contact information and information about which services you use as the basis for invoices, newsletters, important information about your services, offers and tips on how to use our services.
Legal basis: Legitimate interest, consent and necessary to fulfill contract.
Development of our services and products
We process personal data on how you use our services, and from your communication with us as a basis for improving your experience specifically and our services in general.
Legal basis: Legitimate interest and consent.
We process personal data about what services you use and how you use them in order to market relevant products and services to you according to your needs.
Legal basis: Legitimate interest and consent.
Security and prevention of abuse
We process personal data in order to detect and prevent the following for our services and our network:
- intrusion attempts
- attacks such as viruses and DDOS
- law violations
- terms violations
Legal basis: Necessary to fulfill contract and legal obligation.
We process personal data in order to comply with the requirements of the law.
Legal basis: Legal obligation.
For how long time we store personal data
We store personal data as long as there is a documented purpose for the processing. Contact our data protection officer for details.
To whom do we share personal data
We only share information to other users about missing bikes. Meaning if the unique bike ID will be marked as missing in the network anonymously and all users of the app will automatically help look for the bike.